Last Updated: 02.06.2011
GProbe is a basic port scanner developed in C++ which provides basic port discovery using ICMP ping sweep and port scanning techniques such as TCP FIN Scan and TCP SYN Scan.
This project is currently under development.
- Must run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Based on C / C++ code.
- Supports host discovery using ICMP ping sweep.
- Supports port scanning techniques like TCP FIN scan and TCP SYN scan.
- more to come…
The current version is able to perform an ICMP ping sweep. Code is working so far. To get the latest version of the source code, visit my repository at SourceForge.net:
- Do a proper initialization and cleanup of all data structures.
- Improve error handing using exceptions.
- Do a test run on Mac OSX and Windows XP, Vista, 7